Less than 10%
EII combines more than 30 years of mailroom experience with over 20 years of postal automation design experience to develop solutions that work for mailers of all sizes. EII’s mission is to develop practical products that work in the real-world and to provide service after the sale that is second to none. This is a full-time position that will be on site.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager of Software Engineering, the duties and responsibilities of the Software Engineer include:
- Implementing features and fix bugs under the direction of senior developers.
- with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain desktop-based applications build on Microsoft Technologies for the machines the company creates.
- for the operation and maintenance of the software.
- Adhering to high-quality development practices including unit tests and self documenting code.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have passing knowledge of C#.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of event-driven forms.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiarity with version control concepts. Git/Bitbucket experience preferred.
- Familiarity with PowerShell or Python.
- Understanding of continuous integration, particularly with Bamboo.
- Exposure to OCR libraries.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, specifically Kanban.
- Knowledge of Inno Setup.